top of page
- Fri 15 Oct15FriOctBlack in Cancer Week 2021: Keynote Address/Webinar
- Thu 14 Oct14ThuOctThe experience of black people in cancer research/Webinar
- Wed 13 Oct13WedOct"I've been diagnosed with cancer. What happens now?"/Webinar
- Tue 12 Oct12TueOctEvading Myths 2.0: Let's talk about Cancer and Covid-19/Webinar
- Sun 10 Oct10SunOctBlack in Cancer Week Roll Call/All social media platforms
- 17 Jun 2021, 17:00 – 22 Jun 2021, 18:00OnlineBIC will be hosting these seminars as part of Black Family Cancer Awareness week organised by FDA Oncology. 17 June - Breast Cancer Expert Panel 18 June- Crafting a healthy diet 21 June- Prostate Cancer Expert Panel 22 June- BIC reflections Events take place at 12pm - 1pm EST/ 5pm - 6pm BST
- 25 May 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 BSTZoomOur next talk will take place on Tuesday 25th May, 1-2pm EST/6-7pm BST. For the next instalment of this series, we will have the male perspective as Chris Bourne and Dr Cornelius Taabazuing speak on their journeys to becoming cancer researchers. They will also be taking questions from the audience.
- Tue 27 Apr27TueAprBlack in Cancer Pipeline Series: The Launch Event/Webinar27 Apr 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 BSTWebinarJoin us for the launch of the Black in Cancer Pipeline Program on Tuesday, April 27th from 1-2pm EST/ 6-7PM BST. We at Black in Cancer, want to inspire undergraduate and graduate students by showcasing the work of black professionals contributing to the fight against cancer.
- Wed 14 Oct14WedOctEVADING the Myths (#CancerFacts)/www.twitter.com/blackincancer
- Sun 11 Oct11SunOctBlackinCancer Week/www.twitter.com/blackincancer11 Oct 2020, 00:00 – 17 Oct 2020, 23:59www.twitter.com/blackincancerA full and exciting week highlighting Black Excellence in cancer research and medicine, as well as providing insights into cancer disparities, dispelling myths about cancer in the Black community and helping those young researchers to find their way!
bottom of page